Resources for You
The Coalition offers a variety of resources for specific sectors or general resources for addiction and treatment.
- Addiction and Treatment – A comprehensive list of treatment programs in the area and website that provide addiction information.
- Parents – Resources for parents and adults looking to prevent youth substance abuse.
- Educators – Information for teachers and educators about substance abuse programs that can be implemented in the classroom.
- Businesses – Resources for the business community about drug-free workplaces and other educational opportunities.
- Landlords – Support for landlords around reducing substance abuse issues in rental properties.
- Young Adults – Information for young adults around issues such as the consequences of using a fake ID or providing alcohol to minors.